Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gosh, It has been a LONG time-we are alive and kicking!

One of the most indespensible things I have grown very attached to is the computer. Needless to say, I have not had one that has been functioning in my own home for months...reason being the last time you have seen me on here has been a mere 7 months!! My sincerest apologies!! AH, but good news I bring! We have a completely new c-drive with everything functioning AND it is VIRUS free! We were blessed to have been introduced to the Koobface virus, so that completely destoyed our system and of course any capablilities to blog and surf the internet!

I am so excited to be able to start blogging again-hopefully on a daily basis- and fill you all in the lastest and greatest in our lives here in Georgia. We have decided to home-school the boys this school year, so that adventure will be documented here as well.

I am off to get some much needed sleep before this week gets moving in full swing-Will be back on here in full force this week!

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Whoo hoo! Can't wait to hear how things go. I'll call tonight to see how the first day of school went.