Saturday, January 30, 2010

I think I'm getting it together!

As you can see...yes, it has been awhile. But, the good news is, we are BAAAACCCKKK! We have been through two new cameras, a failing computer and two cell phones (where most of my pics come from)...so, you are thinking these are excuses as to why I havn't gotten on lately to share all the latest from our lives here in the peachtree state?? Why, you are CORRECT! Yes, they are exactly that!...Okay, I suffer from a little bit of Time Management Disorder...meaning I don't exactly follow my schedule the way I should, soooo that leave my free time in the eves filling up with all of the things I didn't get done in the day...which is most of everything.:)

Seriously, I am going to be making more of an effort to really stay on top of this...this is a great record for the boys to read and laugh about someday too...

So, as we prepare for the upcoming weeks of more ridgid scheduling in place to accomplish all of the things I usually dont, my time to blog is IN my schedule! YEAH!....Very excited about this...I enjoy sharing all of the happenings with you all, of course!! We start implementing Managers of their Homes this week-a scheduling help tool for Christian home-school families. Amazing guidelines and what a resource!! We are excited to get into place. I would have started this last week, BUT with it the Australian Open in full swing...my sleep wake cycles are a bit off-and this weekend has been wonderful to try and get back in track...not to mention we now have DVR, so my middle of the night southern hemisphere tennis watching can wait until the afternoon!:)

I will be filling you in on the latest with the boys...their studies and the other good stuff!! I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend with your families and hugs and blessing to you all!!

No comments: