Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Inspection all clear!




So many have asked to see pics of the house, so I took one from across the street-I will not bore you with pics of the inside...you'll just have to come on down and see for yourself!:)...hint!




Today was a good day-Jake did very well in school for his second day-met a little boy he sat on the bus with to and from his field trip to a farm. His name is Louis and Jake told me "he has a brown face and is a chinamen- or kornean"..I cracked up. I'll have to say it about this area-very diverse. This is good for both boys to get used to seeing and meeting different people...There is a large community of Asians here, which accounts for the grocery store I meandered into two days ago! I'm looking forward to meeting new people and for the boys to meet some playmates-they miss all the kiddos from Tamarack!!:) Louis like to play star wars-so I'm sure they will be inseparable before too long.




The county finally called to see where Sammy will be placed...he is eligible to continue services with the state for his education since he gets speech and physical therapy. I have all of his paperwork inline and we should be ready to get him into school soon (I'm not TOO eager am I?)...seriously, they both need a routine with some structure and the extended stay is just not cutting it for long periods! Hopefully I will successfully make my way to another NEW building tomorrow and get things set up for him. I am proud to say, no u-turns today! I didnt' miss one turn. Just one short cut turned out to be the scenic route to say the least. I'm getting more confident every day I actually know where I am going!




Today was also the inspection at the new house which was all morning...I was sorry to miss People's Court, but was eager to get some measurments and see all the nooks and cranies. Everything went well and there are no major issues to deal with, thank goodness. I far cry from the first house we had a contract on...my Dad I'm sure is sighing relief!:) We are excited to just get in a house to be frank...I think things will work out well. Dec. 3rd is the big day...

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Congrats - your house looks lovely! You'll be settled in before you know it.

Mary said...

Karen! I was on Sandra's blog and clicked on your link not knowing it was you! Then I saw a picture of Sox! It all came together :)
Love the new house, it's really beautiful on the outside, I'm sure the inside is the same!

Hope you are well!
Love, Mary
(you remember me, right? lol)