Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Germans are coming!...






















Just in case you are wondering what we do around my place these days...the boys have do something to entertain themselves! Pretending to be in a battle in WWII was the topic of the night. Notice Sammy's deadly weapon-death with a hanger!...And of course with the size of Jake's head, who wouldn't be scared? They at least humor us while we are in such tight quarters. Their creative spirit is always at work and we are amazed at what they come up with.


We spent most of the day watching the OSU-Michigan game and then more football...and yet again more football. What fun. I think Sam has taken over the teasing skills I was so good at when I was a child (right, Sandra?). During the game, Sam kept saying.."Go Yellow, Go Yellow"...with a smirk on his face. Eric was fuming and reiterated we NEVER root for Michgan-Sammy commented he like the blue and yellow team. Eric just gave up and ignored him the rest of the game. Kind of funny!...Eric was not laughing.


I decided to clean out the car and get things ready for the trip home. How about that Di, I have actually started days ahead of time getting things ready instead of two hours before we leave! You must be impressed!:) We are anxiously awaiting to see everyone back home and are counting down the days...3 to go!


It is still very cold here-only got in the low 40's today...as a high! It is supposed to warm up a bit here in the next few days, so that will feel nice-just before we leave for Ohio!

1 comment:

Di said...

I feel so safe with those 2 around!! LOL:) Only 1 more days and you are free from your lovely accomodations at the Extended Stay! I am sure you are glad to get out of there and come visit us Ohioans!! It is supposed to be really cold the next couple of days, but Thanksgiving is supposed to be 45 degrees and sunny, which will be nice. Today is very gloomy and rainy. I only have to work today and tomorrow and am off on Wednesday, so I get a nice long weekend! I look forward to seeing you Friday morning at Hara. I will call you on your cell when we get there so we can catch up.
Talk to you soon!